Welcome, Super Metroid Speedrunners!
Hello and welcome to Deer Tier! The aim of this site is to showcase the best of the best in the Super Metroid speedrunning community. Submit your records and see how you stack up against your fellow speedrunners!
If you wish to play any category on emulator, is the recommended emulator to use. Times should also follow conventions. To quote the rules, this means:
- All files ... should start at 0:00 with the intro sequence completed so play begins in the Ceres station.
- SNES9x 1.43 and ZSNES are banned.
- Save the critters at your own discretion.
In addition, the leaderboards operate on the honour system. Please do not attempt to pass off fake records as your own. If any times look suspicious, they may be removed. The best way to establish credibility is to hang out and race with the . With that said, enjoy the competition! Will you ascend to Deer Tier?
- December 4, 2016
- Moved past news to a separate page and added a link on the homepage
- Replaced IRC info with a link to the Discord server
- Display RBO as Reverse Boss Order in page heading
- Added section heading on leaderboard pages (so you can distinguish between Any% major glitches and Any% no major glitches, for example)
- Cleaned up a bunch of the code (working towards open source)
- Quick fix for mobile layout
- Added support for hidden mods
- Added ability for mods to submit times for other users (this will help with the transition to SRC)
- Added a simple API method to get all records as JSON
Your moderators are Belthasar, foosda, Krauser318, lvan, Overfiendvip, Straevaras, total, WildAnaconda69 and zoast. If you have any questions about the times you or anyone else has submitted, please feel free to contact any of them in the #supermetroid channel on our Discord server.